Saturday, April 24, 2010

World Cup 2010 Mania

So I'm super siked about World Cup 2010 in South Africa this year! Wish I could be there! Since I and perhaps many of you out there who are in the same boat as I may not be able to root for our favorite footballers in person, we can at least show others how much of a diehard fan we are to our favorite teams!

What better way to pay homeage to this year's world cup in South Africa than sporting a South Africa track jacket. This is an Adidas women's track jacket for $75, but if you become a goal club member, you can get it for $67.49.
These shoes are for men, but honestly, I would wear these and it would look just as cute on the ladies. The Adidas are $60 and represent the Brazilian team. You can find them on Piperlime and they run from sizes 8 and up. I'm sure you can find them elsewhere in smaller sizes.This Puma Italy backpack for $35 is adorable. Adidas Women's Italy jacket for $75


Brown Italia Puma bag for $50

And to save the best (and most expensive) for last. These are for all you REAL diehard fans willing to go the distance as if money were no object.

Louis Vuitton created a few soccer ball inspired bags. Here are two that I really loved:

This is a limited edition and was created for World Cup 1998. Note that this is refirbushed/ used and still costs around $2400 - $2900!

This duffle bag is from Louis Vuitton's Fall/Winter 2009 season. I can't even find the price on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment